Why choose Rachel Reeves Events?
Rachel has negotiated with industry professionals to get you the best prices.
It takes the average bride 280 hours to plan a wedding. Rachel has already done all the research and found the top professionals for you to choose from.
A lot goes into planning a wedding. By letting us do it for you, you are free to enjoy your engagement and wedding.
Rachel can work with you to create a package to fit your specific needs.
Rachel knows weddings. She knows how to direct and coordinate a rehearsal, ceremony and reception properly.
100% positive feedback
Since Rachel began in 2002 all of her clients have given rave reviews!
This package is for the couple that wants Rachel to plan and execute every detail of their wedding - from picking out invitations and budgeting to ceremony coordination and reception departure.
Many engaged couples are full-time college students, while other couples are just too busy with work schedules and simply don't have the time to plan their dream wedding. Whatever the case may be, Rachel can plan and execute your entire day. All you have to do is show up and say "I do."
Rachel will attend all final vendor meetings as well as coordinate the wedding rehearsal and wedding-day activities. Your wedding day will go off without a hitch with the guidance and expertise of Rachel and her assistants. No wedding is too big or too small for this package. This package is your guide to an easy and stress-free engagement!
- Unlimited meetings
- Preferred vendor recommendations
- Venue selection
- Contract review & negotiation
- Personal timeline development
- Budget guidance
- Insure all vendor contracts are being upheld
- RSVP management
- Rehearsal and dinner coordination
- Wedding ceremony coordination
- Reception coordination
- Transportation coordination
- Guest accommodations coordination
- Delivery of guest gift baskets to designated hotels
- Bridal dress pick up and drop off
- Access to bridal party emergency kit
- Distribute final payments and tips to vendors